SANTUBONG & RANCHAN

on Monday, March 19, 2012
hari sabtu lepas, bersamaan 17 march 2012,
puncak gunung santubong telah ku tawan..

perjalanan ke santubong mengambil masa ntah la berapa lame aku pon tak sure,
kami ke sana menaiki sebuah kereta sewa dan 2 buah motor.

kami??
yup, kami.. ramai-ramai.
i went there with nisa and my seniors.
thanks to my seniors allowed nisa and me to join u'oll.
and really thanks for treated us well.

lepas 2jam mendaki sambil menuang,
it's really worthy, view atas sana yg superb!
I'm higher than the clouds.
laut china selatan luas terbentang.
indahnya ciptaan ALLAH.

after lepaking for 2 hours at santubong's peak,
it takes 2 hour to get down to the the foothills.

then, we visit DAMAI beach,
having a refreshing shower there,

before, went to our college,
we dropped by at a country restaurant,
having a plate of traditional nasi ayam penyet

ok, I LOVE SARAWAK for it's AMAZING VIEW and FOOD.

keesokkan harinya, 18 MARCH 2012.
nisa, sal, lalat and me,
went to ranchan recreational park.
mandi-manda sampai demam.

yup, i'm having fever right now.
walaupun end up weekend agak tragis,
i'm having a lot of fun.

thanks guys!

btw, sal punye spaghetti superb best.
but, it too spicy for me.












0 comments:

Post a Comment