JELITA

on Wednesday, April 23, 2014


Jangan kau hirau dan ragu
Yang tidak tahu, Cara melihat mu
Pinggirkan saja pencerca
Di antara kita, Kerna kau jelita

dalam, penuh pesanan.
aku selalunya jatuh cinta dengan lagu sebab liriknya.
Lirik yang ada cerita,
Lirik yang ada pesanan,
Lirik yang ada kena mengena.

People says,
"Happy person listen to the song,
while, sad person listen to the lyric."
I'm partially agree with this.
It might be true.

But, as a deaf tone,
I don't really know how to judge a song,
even if the tunes are not right, 
I don't even know that.
Thus, I judge the lyrics.
I'm not a musician.
But I'm a music lover.
I appreciate music.

For me, 
Behind every song, there must be a value.
or a story to tell.
Have u heard people says that
"Behind every girls' favorite songs, there is a story"
I'm totally agree with this.

Different people may have different may to judge a song.
Whatever it is,
I do love this song.

Jelita by Kyoto Protocal ft Liyana Fizi.


p/s: Liyana Fizi is an example of gorgeous yet simple women.
She has her own style.



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment