everyone, everywhere,everytime

on Monday, May 9, 2011



huh,
da lame x wat entry.
x ckup dsiplin lg nk manage a blog.
time2 cuti pnjg ni, xde kije nk wat & bnyak mse nk dbzirkn.
tgh2 duk mgelamun spnjg cuti ni,
ak slalu tringat zmn berlalu ak..


i mish my skol, my "bilik study members", my "melatian".


.:.bdk2 blik study.:.



.:. melatian.:. 

.:. model baju dorm.:.



den,i mish my "co-workers".
I've learnt a lot there with ol of you.
i was a troublemaker to them.
sorry for all the troubles that i had made n thanks a lot for everthng.


last but not least, i mish matricity. 
place where my brighter future begin. 

.:. my practikum (h6p3).:.


.:. my beloved friends.:.


.:. me & sarah.:.



everyone that had exist in my life,
everywhere I had been there,
everytime that had past
had taught me the meaning of life.
and make me as i'm now.



















special appendix:






ops!!!! ape ni?




my bff : schla




ops, i did it again.

2 comments:

ekah said...

you made me regret i transferred school.

AIDA SYAMIMI said...

don't sad dear. i'll made an entry about you. (bile rajin!)

Post a Comment