I'm just an ordinary girl

on Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Don't get me wrong, 
I love who I am 
I don't want to be ungrateful, 
it probably sounds strange 
but I really love the role I play 
The songs I sing, but with all the fame 

The things that seem so simple 
Are suddenly so far out of reach 
Wish that they could see that underneath
 I'm just an ordinary girl 

Sometimes I'm lazy,
 I get bored
 I get scared, 
 I feel ignored
 I feel happy,
 I get silly
 I choke on my own words 

I make wishes, 
I have dreams 
And I still want to believe 
Anything could happen in this world 
For an ordinary girl 
Like you, like me

How are you? 
Hello, goodbye
One day here, one day there, 
So give it everything 
Or nothing at all 

Get back on your feet 
When you stumble and fall 
A little luck can go a long way 
So don't you worry 'bout what people say 
Who knows where the wind may blow for an ordinary girl 


I'm an ordinary girl. I'm Nurul Aida Syamimi bt Daud.




0 comments:

Post a Comment