KACAK KAH DIA?

on Wednesday, April 11, 2012
owh, tajuk bunyi macam jiwa-jiwa je kan?
entry ni dibuat untuk melegakan rasa bersalah pada diri sendiri.

I think this is not a good habit.
every time when I'm lied, 
I really hope that I able to have second chance to fix it.
but, I know the chance will never come.
thus, I'm writing to comfort my own feeling.
while hoping those people read this.
never mind when they will read this.
at least they read this.

what happen today?
this is the story,

ad sorang ni tanye my opinion pasal someone,
soalannya:
"kitak rasa dia kacak sik?"
my oral answer:
"tak pon, biasa-biasa je"..
my heart answer:
"I dont know who he is. I'm just know his name. how come I can judge him?"

for me:
beauty is just a surface,
we can't judge people just by it surface,
we must know them well,
their heart and their manner,
then we are qualified to judge them.

and for me again:
he is just a normal 20an guy.
naughty and he shows it.
he just being his self .
he try to make people around him comfortable,
he is a gentleman but ********.


out of 10 stars, I give you 5.
my answer should be: "not bad la"

the stars may be decrease or increase
when I know you better.

moral of the story:
terlajak perahu boleh diundur,
terlajak kata, padan muka!

that's all,
thank you.











0 comments:

Post a Comment