P.M.S

on Friday, October 28, 2011
minggu ni mood x berape nak elok sangat.
duk rase mcm nk marah-marah orang je..


aku rase ni salah satu tanda PREMENSTRUAL SYNDROME kot.
SORRY kepada sesiapa yang tak bersalah dan telah menjadi mangsa keadaanku ini.
i'm trying my best not to hurt anyone.


but, keadaan yang extreamly bussy make me sucks!
assingment banayk giler, aktiviti-aktiviti PALAPES.


being one of palapes members is not that easy,
banyak benda nak kena jaga.
nama baik PALAPES & MY OWN SELF.
aku memang sangat mementingkan perspektif orang kat aku.
i'm always trying to do the best.
i realize that no one is perfect in this world but i'm trying to be the almost perfect person. is it impossible???


i'm just enjoying my life. so, i'm doing my best in everthing.
please don't feel sucks towards me.
just tell me directly if feel it that way.
i needs comments to improve my self.




that's all..
thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're the most direct person i've ever met. don't feel bad, bebeh!

AIDA SYAMIMI said...

i'm sad..(that time)

Post a Comment