GOOGLE is THE BEST TEACHER?

on Friday, October 4, 2013



check traffic blog,

ada satu visitor dari google,
lalu click,
sebab link dia xhtml,
xhtml yg aku baru kenal sem ni 
dalam kelas web programming,

html,xhtml, html 5 sangat menarik.


dan sebab,
aku memang minat nak tahu 
apa yang orang cari sampai terkandas kat blog aku ni,
kesian korang.

and know what I found?



looks like someone got very interested to know more,
or to get more maybe.

anyway, g. double o. d. j. o. b to do some research,
my web programming lab tutor had said that,
google is the best teacher to learn web programming,

but I tell you this,
MSK PALAPES DARAT,
is much more better than google,
you will learn a lot,
if you have a bright eyes to
crystally see the purpose and benetifs of this event,
you will love this moment damn much.

and, if got anything curious,
you can find me,
I got a lot of stories and tips to share,
and I hope you are a PKW
but it does't matter if you are a PK.

p/s:
masih segar dalam ingatan apa yang dapat dari senior,
serta masih dalam dilema nak bg yg sama ke tak kat junior.
experience is the best teacher.



0 comments:

Post a Comment